Finish the Lyrics from these Favorite Songs
Have you ever heard of the term earworm? According to Webster's Dictionary an earworm is a song or melody that keeps repeating in one's mind. How many songs do you have stuck in your mind? Let's see if the following song lyrics are earworms for you. Try to fill in the missing words to complete the lyrics. (Answers will follow at the bottom of the page)
1. One fine day your gonna want me for
____________ _____________ .
2. Wait till the sun shine's ____________.
3. Let the sun shine in, face it with a _____________.
4. What a difference a day makes, twenty four _____________ ____________.
5. Dear one, the world is waiting for _____ _____________.
6. Come softly, ______________.
7. Keep your sunnyside up, hide the side that _______ ___________.
8. Grad your coat and get your hat, just direct your feet to _____ ____________ _________ __ ______ ____________.
9. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when clouds are _________.
10. I can see clearly now the rain ___ ________.
Answers: 1) your girl 2)Nellie 3)grin 4)little hours 5)the sunrise 6)darling 7)gets blue 8)the sunny side of the street 9)grey 10) is gone