Follow Your Dreams
Journal prompts/discussion/thought questions to accompany:
Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams Playlist
"There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: The fear of failure." -Paulo Coelho
1. What would you do differently in your life if you were not afraid of failure?
2. What are your favorite dreams that you were able to accomplish?
3. Did you ever daydream as a child? What was your craziest far fetched dream?
4. If you could have one dream or wish granted today, what would it be?
5. If you had the ability to grant someone else's wish or help someone else's dream to come true, who would you want to help and why?
6. Who inspired the dreams you have? Were they mentors, characters in stories, people in your life?