For The Birds: Finish The Song Lyrics
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Chinese Proverb. How many song lyrics about birds can you complete? The missing lyrics are types of birds.
1. When the Red, Red ____________ comes bob, bob, bobbin along
2. _______________ bird, up high in banana tree
3. All the little birdies on jay bird street love to hear the __________ go tweet, tweet, tweet.
4. Pack up all my care and woe, here I go, singing low, bye, bye ________________
5. _________________ have you anything to say to me, won't you tell me where my love can be.
6.That certain night, the night we met, there was magic abroad in the air, there were angels dining at the Ritz and a __________________ sang in Berkeley Square.
7. The __________________ sings the song he always sings and speaks to me of flowers in the spring.
8. Woke up this morning, smiled at the rising sun, three little ___________ on my doorstep.
9. So be like I, hold your head up high, Till you find your ________________ of happiness.
10. _________________ singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly.
Answers: 1)Robin 2) Yellow 3)Robin 4)Blackbird 5)Skylark 6)Nightingale 7)Snowbird 8)birds 9)Bluebird 10) Blackbird