Painting The Clouds With Conversation
A simple conversations can be our greatest gift. Conversations cost nothing but only require your time. Here are questions to get you started. Get to know a family member more, a neighbor, a friend, or even a person sitting nearby...also ask yourself how you would answer these questions.
1. If you could leave your worries on the doorstep, what would be the first thing you would do?
2. Are you an optimistic person? Who was the most optimistic person who you know?
3. If gold dust were on your feet, and you were rich as Rockefeller? What would you do with that wealth? ( What would you buy, Where would you travel, Who would you help?)
4. If you were to imagine someone singing "You Are My Sunshine" to you, right at this very moment, who would it be?
5. Did you ever sing the song "You Are My Sunshine" to someone you love? (or what songs did you love to sing for others?)
6. Can you remember a moment in your life that made you laugh your hardest?
7. Have you ever used humor to get through a bad situation in life?
8. What is your funniest joke you know? Try to come up with four jokes that you can say to someone to make them laugh today. Google some jokes on the internet if you need help with ideas.
9. What is your number one life advice?
10. When the sun begins to shine again, what is the first thing you would like to do?